“Success is peace of mind that is a result of self-satisfaction in knowing you gave your best effort to become the best of which you are capable.”
-Coach John Wooden
Why hire a Coach?
If you can answer “yes” to ANY of the following, then hiring a Coach will benefit you:
- Ever feel “stuck” or feel like you are not achieving to your potential?
- Do you want to increase your income this next year?
- Would you like to take control of your health and have the body you REALLY want?
- Do you want to be the BEST possible parent role-model you can be?
- Do you “talk” a lot about what you “should” do, but you rarely take action?
- Do you believe you can learn from other top professionals?
- Do you believe having a written, measurable plan for your goals is important?
What is Coaching?
Coaching is the culmination of leadership, knowledge, accountability and gratitude; all of these powerful forces act as one in the coaching process as the client feels the genuine care and concern the coach maintains as the relationship develops. Coaching is endorsing (not teaching) individuals to achieve at their absolute best; this is done by measuring, from a third party vantage point, the gaps between actual performance and desired performance. Then offering strategies and tools to facilitate the closing of the gap (called the “Action Gap”).
The adage is that “people will do for others what they will not do for themselves.” This behavioral phenomenon is what massively contributes to the success of accountability and the coaching process as a whole. Michael takes on a limited number of private one-to-one coaching relationships. For more information on Coaching with Michael, please fill out the form and he will be in touch with you personally.